I don't know why,but I just can't wait for Keepay's story.It'll...I dunno...sorta tell me what he actually thinks about the 'princess'....what she's like,who does he think she is,and what she really means to him.Too bad if he reads this...hope it doesn't make him contemplate what to write and what not to write...KEEPAY IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU CAN'T EDIT YOUR STORY!Bas.khattam baat.
- Mina and Sana Malik(they continue to perpetually interest me,probably cuz i never had big sisters to tell me stories=D)
- Irtiqa wala banda.(brilliant writer.absolutely brilliant.I wonder where he gets his ideas from?)
- Dave Matthews(fucking amazing)
- Saad Butt (aaaahahahhaha,he's funny=D)
- fishy(same reason as above)
- jerry lewis(I like his name)
- Robin Williams(he had me ever since Aladdin)
- All my USA cousins...(we've drifted apart)
ummmm.abhi ke liye itne hee log yaad hain:s
you know whats not fair anymore?Being good at something.Doesn't matter how well you sing/cook/eat/write/play the guitar/pratice Tai Chi,there's always,always someone else out there who's gonna be better at it than you.Thats why there's no use being 'the bestest friend anyone's ever had',cuz someone's doing a better job at being 'bestest'.
Ammi kehti hain namaz/sparah parha karo,kuch Khuda ka khuaf karo.koi Allah ka banda hai aisa jo mujhe yaad dilaa de ke mein ne ek din marna bhi hai?*sigh*
Abbu jaan's mint leaves and rasberry patch...*reminiscing*...mmmmmm....if I ever get to go to the US,I'm gonna climb out of Usman bhai's window,sit on the sittable side of Abbu jaan's slanting roof,suck on my big round lollipop,and watch the sun hide in the trees beyond.I'll want to be 5 again,running around the backyard with no shoes on,and stumble in the over-grown grass.I know that the mint leaves and rasberry patch is gone,but just lying there thinking about the times they were there would be enough.Once upon a time,I too,had no worries.I'd do anything...anything....to bring back that feeling once more.
*end rant and cut*