Wednesday, April 26, 2006

conversations with b

do you know what would be a cool tattoo?a bar code.
I know of this one guy who actually got that done..it did look very cool.In high school.Rob...got his nipples pierced as well=D.
oh dear.shudve sucked on em=p.
*horrified*
*giggle*
giggle????!!!!more like a sexy growl moment...no z not pirate sounds hahahahaha!
shut up!


Fizza Kamal has started to cover her head recently..I'm glad for her...
*sigh*.She always did you fucker.you're just blind.
nuh-uh!no she didn't...she used to wear her hair in a braid or a ponytail.
lagta hai ghar se maar kha ke aayi hai bechari.I mean,look at her!
OMG zee!gandi bachi!
She knew we were talking about her!hahahahahhahaahahhahahhaha!
*sinks into her chair*
*burp*
love you I

uff i'm so tiiiiiiired *sob*.and I have to blog and stuffs when I gets home.I'm suddenly inspired.*sigh*.stop checking urself out man.
forgive me o-perfect-one.DUUUUUUUUUUDE you're voice is like,so rapeable!hahahaahhahahah i LOVE chuggi=D.is she coming to paki anytime soon?she should visit....it'd be fun..
haan haan.FIRST WEEK OF JUNE=D=D=D=D=D=D.
dude.wen sheikh looks at me,i feel naked.
i know!she has those eyes that pierce through you.


menna baby is so EDIBLE mwah.just dont let another 16 yr old take advantage of you again;)

No comments: