Monday, May 01, 2006

solemnity

I mutter on prayer beads,waiting for miracles to happen.

And then you came along.

Its not enough though...its never enough...
Stop toying with my mind God...its not going in Your favour...I'm believing in You less and less everyday..if You loved me enough,You would make an effort to call me back..show me something so I can..cuz I wanna be someone who believes...
The only reason I feel so inferior is you.You try so hard otherwise..but I don't understand whats going on in your head...I'm cleaning out my closet..I think it'll make you happy..but i doubt it..you're never happy..you've never BEEN happy..and I know its his fault..and that we're the ones who have to take the shit for it...we're the ones who have to deal with the consequences..do you realize how hard it is for us sometimes?You constantly reminding us what a shit time you've spent..and how your life has just eroded away..its your own fault,really..even God doesn't like so much patience..try letting me go..and you'll see that I will come back...

2 comments:

ManiK said...

Dare I Say....

we're drawing a parallel?

oh...

and you're a controversial piece of shit =P

(i'm not serious, but you have to take as good as you give ^_^)

less than three.....

VanillaSkies said...

WOW! zh, do i need to say more?
:) GREAT!