Thursday, June 15, 2006

my pait is kharab,but i'm going to try to write anyway.

its a bit wonderous how we dont talk about...you know.each other's important people.i shut you up whenever you're about to start,and you shut me up when i'm about to start.thora ajeeb sa nahin lagta?i sat down once and wondered what it would be like if...kuch aur hota aur ye na hota.phir pata nahin kya hota.

mein uss din koka lene gayi,but all the kokas were so weird.too big for my nose hole.when i found the perfect one,it fell out cuz i was crying too much.and then i had this weird thought.I've been on the look-out for so long for this thing.and now that i have the perfect one,and i dont cry anymore,i wonder if it'll fall out.you know.like that koka.

2 comments:

ManiK said...

i don't think it's going to fall out anytime soon....

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.