Saturday, February 23, 2008

two days have passed now.
and silence.
because of the sleep,my mind has temporarily switched itself off but I do not know how much longer it'll stay empty.Sooner or later it will open its mouth and pour forth things only I can hear but cannot handle.
And I'm sorry I called and then didn't.The pages of my journal are empty and I thought you would suffice but you have no idea whats going on and it was wrong of me to put that kind of pressure on you.
pianos and teddies and wintry mixes.I don't understand why you're so boring.and then you crack jokes and think I laugh,but I really don't.I give one of those 'oh-my-god-that-was-so-lame-but-i-have-to-smile-cuz-he'll-cry-otherwise' smiles.
but enough of that,right?
the voices are telling me to stop.to be calm in my heart.to go do freakin German homework.

current mood:alpha-firefly

No comments: