Sunday, March 30, 2008

i always did the dates, remember?
you remembered the things and the words, and i remembered the numbers. always.your memories are far more significant.far too often, i'm lost in my own joy and disbelief to care about anything else.you remembered me complaining about a wallet. you sent me a new one.you remembered how much i loved Lindt. you sent me those.you remembered me complaining about hoodies. you sent me those.if there's anything i can remember for you, it more often than not is pointless, because you take care of yourself.all i can do is think of something above and beyond. 9/10 i fail horribly.i got you a ring, and earrings. but they're nowhere close to what you deserve.Iron and Wine discography? anyone could've gotten you that.even if i spent 3 months chasing Sam Beam to get signatures, so what? ANYONE else who knew how much you loved Iron and Wine could've thought that up.i DO have shit for brains. and this is all decisive proof of it.a fucking discography for a birthday present. how FUCKING thoughtful, naa.

1 comment:

ManiK said...

you always remembered the things and the words.....