Monday, May 19, 2008

lies.all lies.

This is how words come into play.And they're supposed to make me feel special.

-I hate the chink.And it's you I love.There are no two ways about it.
-She does not love me. And I don't care about her.You are the only person I care about.I will not accept nor settle for anything less.You are paramount.You.
-I took no leap of faith.I took a dive.I love only you.And not a soul otherwise.I can only love you and sincere.I don't care.I love you.
-I love you.What does that say?I love you.You,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you.You're the only one,zahra. You're the only one for me. I love you.
-Heartbreaking.But it's not going to stop me loving you.Nothing is going to stop me loving you. I love you,no one else.No matter how grand or pathetic I am.
-What she does is out of my control. She went with ben,louisa and neera. I certainly didn't fucking want her there.But you will believe what you want...

And there you have it.
I will now proceed to free myself of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hate me with what you have but the common enemy lied to both of us. Ask everyone else, especially his friends. And if he shows you his bank statements to prove that he bought only his own ticket and Abdul's, he got someone else to use her card to pay for my ticket and everyone else's. He invited me and then told me to keep it quiet or his lies would be exposed.

I don't care to convince you or to spite him. I'm exposing his well calculated fucking lies.