Monday, June 02, 2008

death by nailpolish

hahahahahahah.
people are funny.
this whole esther situation is getting to be extremely funny.
anyhoo,nuff bout that.

lynnie+saira+saag+new bike+white eyeliner.
what an absolutely marvelous day!
took loads of pictures of the new place, can't wait for George to get there, hop about:).
what else?
wore my shirt inside out.
dreamed about Radiohead at Leicester Square.
ate like a mofo on fire, London really starved me.
GOT MY CAMERA BACK.w00t w00t.
planned out London,Germany and D.C.


kal ki kis ko khabar,janay jana
rok lo,aaj ki raat ko.

6 comments:

theplasticpoet said...

yay germany

my destination of choice this summer

Zh. said...

good on you!

solareclipse said...

I need to study for tom's literature exam instead of going through your blog archives.

germany's cool

Ali said...

german girls are HOT. Went there with dad on a busiess trip a few years back.

I want tickets.

Call me Gunther said...

I only get Canada...woh bhi if I get time off from work

Opinionated Jaahil said...

My bestfriend wants to live in Germany.
She's OCD-ish about Germany, and I don't mention it in front of her because she turns into a lunatic.