Thursday, June 05, 2008

your party's over,its done,the end.

Work was slightly scary today. First the tornado (that I wasn't even aware of,by the way, I should always check the weather beforehand). Did save a woman's life,so that was ok. Then the pipe bursting out of the airplane's side.What.the Fuck. If that thing blew up, I'd have no where to hide. I'm sure some people would be ok with me dying, others not so much.


Went to Lace's to discuss...things. Best friend things. It was awesome with lightning and the rain, then orange chicken with steamed rice. Earlier, me and Saira talked about Atonement and how we both have the same favorite scenes, the Keira dress-picking and the end 10-minute stretch. She said she was very pleased I had noticed the no break part.


...I'm sure he yells at me because of me. There's no reason for him to yell otherwise...I just need to be yelled at from time to time.

2 comments:

Opinionated Jaahil said...

Slightly scary is exciting.
It's better than supervising the maasi and how she does the ghar ka kaam, everyday, at any rate. =\

nearly dying, on the other hand, not so much.

xRadiZ said...

when we hang out like this, it makes me love you.

lightening = majestic