Monday, June 16, 2008

your secret's out now.

Be something worthwhile,goddamn it.
You throw me a bone,I give you my skeleton.
In my moments of weakness,I could tell you my truths.And you'd be shocked.
I'm so tired of living a paused life, picking at your feet for attention.
My body cries.
I am tired of you writing long and empty paragraphs.They mean almost nothing when we're not together.
I want your heart and you want my soul.
No time to slow down.Yakkay ba deegray.Fast,fast,fast,everything should move like a merry-go-round.
It is time for change,it is time for replacement, time to explore and time to chase rainbows.
Placebo effect.
Swimming in lakes with strangers.Orange sun drowning in the blue water.
When did you stop making me happy?
When?
We are the same.

6 comments:

Dreaminglass said...

There aren't any secrets.

Zh. said...

there are more than you could ever imagine.
there always are.

Schmidty said...

your post really tripped me out...it's uh...quite similar to my post on the 15th (the day before.) coinquicky dink?

Secrets lurk around every corner but none of them really matter if you let go of the past and trust in the future.

Lubna said...

I can really relate to it..for a moment I paused and thought about my own woes and secret..is it written by you?

Zh. said...

yes..

Saturnalia's Offspring said...

But in the end, that was your secret, not his.