Monday, August 18, 2008

are you mad at your walls?

the excitement of finding a 5 dollar bill on the road is wearing off. Its not the fact that there's loads of time to think, its the loads of mindless thinking time that bothers me. I mean, how many times am I going to repeat stories of my country, boyfriend, parents, blah blah, unimportant things? I'm stuck in a slightly monotonous rut. And fuck the girl, I hope she dies.


My room looks phenomenal. Big. Graciously welcoming. I still have trouble sleeping though. Weird thoughts like Bill Murray's rubber dick (?) keep me awake. I don't know why that was important, it wasn't important.


Ok, I know what this place is lacking. The drive for people to succeed. Ok, what bullshit, I've only been here a single weekend. And the business district was closed. So really, I don't know what I'm talking about. Its just...I never expected to see what I see here. To think this used to be the Confederate capital during the civil war, and its so....scene-ster now. Which is good, I mean its great, perfect, I fit right in with all the misfits. I become one of the head-turners, the hated hippies, another brick in the wall.


Fuck, I can't believe I'm here!
Here and constantly drunk on oj.

5 comments:

sirius said...

paint your walls.

Sadaff said...

college?if so, good luck!

Tinuviel said...

Of course you have a home to come to.

Right now you do. Maybe not later. Let's not pay attention to that, shall we? =]

Anonymous said...

where is here? did you put up a flag in your room yet? a peace sign at least? what is wrong with you bitch.. ANSWER MEEE.. hehehe.. i am just in a violent mood.. you fuckinggggggg thingggg i love you to bits and PIECES!

- THE ONE YOU NEVER VISITED IN NYC.

Anonymous said...

girl?
sla.