Thursday, December 18, 2008

was machst du gern?

As long as you learned the art of being devoid of emotion, you were set to have the time of your life. No regrets. Just don't think about it. Don't think about how you're setting yourself up for disaster, and then there won't be one. Right now, at this very moment, I can safely say that there is not a single fucking person who knows what exactly is going on in my life. Not you, or you..no not even you. Good thing? Bad thing? I'm kind of sort of ok with it actually. It sucked being 17 and wanting the world to know every.single.detail. And now that I have so many people everywhere, there's really no use gushing about what a fucking idiot I am.
a) they wouldn't get it
b) i'm not eloquent enough to worm my way out of complicated explanations
c)there's nothing really complicated going on anyway. nothing and everything extremely special to report.

Like I said, as long as I don't think about it, and as long as people stay who they are, I'll eventually snowball my way out of this fantasy full of dreams and friendships and wanting everything all the time.

5 comments:

Wvyard said...

NoT GoNNa haPPen
noThings ever the saMe
tHat's life's Kharoosiath
And aWEsSoMEnesS

Marina said...

Doesn't it get lonely, though? =S

Mera naam chun chun said...

I think its cool. I believe in seclusion of oneself to the point where nothing begins to matter. Excellent.

Dreaminglass said...

Not lonely at all. In fact, it's liberating. Albeit, it's high-risk.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Walking Away said...

I can so relate. Yeah, it DOES get lonely at times, but to keep going through the stumbling moments is the trick.