Friday, March 20, 2009

interstellar gender warrior

Right now, at this very moment, everything seems slightly more bearable. It could be because its the first day of Spring, or the fact that I will never stop loving Radiohead, or how my house will always be full of encyclopedias for my kids, or just that I know everything will be ok in the end. Even though its the end, and we don't know when or how it will come, we hope against all hope that it will bring a new beginning. So maybe we're all not struggling for the perfect finish, but for a chance at a perfect start.

4 comments:

Xeb said...

"So maybe we're all not struggling for the perfect finish, but for a chance at a perfect start"


I think so too.

Marina said...

Hope <3

neeli said...

sometimes i just wanna hug you.

Zh. said...

:)
hahahah neeli *HUGGGG*