Monday, April 27, 2009

sad eyes

We fell asleep floating sideways on a white foam cloud. Sigur Ros turned feelings into sound. Nothing existed outside the wooden door except us. I don't like the things you don't say, and I love the things that you do. My shape contorts into things you want me to be, or maybe I have always been what you wanted? Your body is warm and taut against my shriveling frame, I huddle to share the blanket.

We don't know what will happen, when and why, if at all, but know that around you, I have completely immersed my soul in love.

5 comments:

Marina said...

'immersed my soul in love' <3

Dreaminglass said...

Tonight, I hear the sound of your splashing around fading as the sea engulfs you...

Ubaid said...

perfect....

Dr Muhammad Umer Salim said...

full of emotions...

Mera naam chun chun said...

= )