Friday, May 15, 2009

for better or for worse

another goodbye.
goodbyes.
I stood on my porch watching summer fall down in beautiful white cotton puffs. I was awake in my mind while you watched me sleep. I feel you watching me you know. I'm good at pretending a lot of things, but I feel you even when you are so far away. I woke up really sad today actually. I didn't expect to be this weary, this hollow, cuz its not that big of a deal, right? I mean whatever, its life, people grow up, move on, start over. I don't even know what I'm writing about anymore, I started out with a semi-sentimental thought.

3 comments:

Marina said...

'I didn't expect to be this weary, this hollow'
That just cut to the bone.

Dreaminglass said...

White cotton puffs makes me think of Marshmallows.

Marshmallows make me think of chocolate fountains.

Chocolate fountains make me think of White Chocolate fountains.

Want to get a white chocolate fountain? I'll get my dad to pay for it, but only if I get to share it with you...

Ubaid said...

I like