Sunday, May 17, 2009

your sex is on fire

I have a friend who has a friend who is deeply in love with his friend. Complications arise just because they are merely human and I'm not sure how to react when I sit and listen to him pour his liquid heart out.
There are things meant to be said like streaks of black smeared across one's cheek. I swim like a fish who's forgotten everything. My dreams take me to waterfalls and jungles where all the snakes are dead. Maybe it is time to be that different light that people can't deny seeing, to lurk in cracks of wooden floorboards, to twist my body in angular positions to let the flowers inside grow.
I am late on everything. To realize the importance of people and feelings, I'm just going with the flow. There's no concrete decision that I plan on planning on.
High on a fever.

8 comments:

xRadiZ said...

"I'm just going with the flow" I never found happiness that way. Never satisfaction. Never a lust for life. only the simple gratification of existing without reason, the half assed version of living life. Being too afraid to grab life by the balls and show it whose boss, make your life happen, make reality real. I was never satisfied.

Ali said...

If your sex is on fire, you should ask someone to smother it.

Zh. said...

why would anyone want to smother the greatest feeling possibly ever known to mankind is beyond me.

raheel said...

this was sweet and trippy and choclate like in my mouth .

nb- said...

I agree. Don't go with the flow. The flow rarely knows where it should go in the first place.

Zh. said...

where's the beauty in knowing?
its the unknown everyone's trying to figure out.

nb- said...

and trying to find out on your own is probably the best way. you can't ever be sure when someone else is leading.

muthu said...

"to lurk in cracks of wooden floorboards, to twist my body in angular positions to let the flowers inside grow"

loved those lines.

An interesting piece.

Please do write more.



cheers.


muthu
www.average-everyday.blogspot.com