Monday, October 05, 2009

post-pms musings.

i'm losing control.
with people, with myself, i'm drowning deep in the folds of peril. i keep listening to sad music, keep watching my life happen and not living it. I want to give you anything you've ever wanted. I want to be there to squeeze your nose when you can't breathe. I want to be your breath.
When you die, I want to come home alone and put out the fire. I'll sit in crowded places like airport waiting areas around Christmas and candy stores around Valentine's, I'll pretend I'm waiting for you, like I'm waiting right now. My fingers will frequently misplace keys and memories and I will get used to apologizing to strangers. I will sit with old friends and let them do the talking. There will lots of wordless music.



He makes her cry then says 'Buss bhi kar do rona'.

10 comments:

Mera naam chun chun said...

You write damn awesome.

Zh. said...

feeling like shit 90% of the time is a huge contributor to my (as you say, good)writing.
in any case, thank you very much.

Mera naam chun chun said...

usually every shitty thing gets the best out of a person.
Nottaaaaay prublum

Anonymous said...

Look. Either he's dead. Or he isn't. Or, why are you dating schrodinger's cat?
unohu.

Zh. said...

hello sla. you have been sorely missed.

Anonymous said...

it's the missus that's sore.
unohu

Anonymous said...

Look, also, simply because human beings are complex don't mean i can't get 'em. It just means my margin of error is wider.
oh, unohu.

Zh. said...

mein ne tou nahin kaha kuch :)

Anonymous said...

Suppose a person, X, is an idiot. Now suppose they are from Lahore. But I repeat myself.

My point is: why?

unohu

Zh. said...

i don't think i can answer those questions without being biased, sorryyyy <3
p.s. call me sometime.