Sunday, December 06, 2009

for hub II/ yellowcake

I had a dream that I hung myself, like Bonnie in The Virgin Suicides. I have the shoes she was wearing, you know...the exact same ones. It was all obviously very strange. I also had dreams about cars with names of people I know as their number plates. That sentence didn't make sense, but nothing does nowadays. The migraines won't stop, and the guilt pangs won't stop. I blame it on pms most of the time, and it usually works because no one really gives a rat's ass. I remember why I couldn't swallow the pill. The water was too cold. I used that as an excuse, can you believe it? The water was too cold. How silly. If I had taken it, we'd all be better by now.

2 comments:

Dreaminglass said...

No one is the saviour they would like to be.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that information.
unohu