Sunday, January 24, 2010

what does it feel like to be kissed by patience?

my breathing gets heavy, my hair falls out of place. my skin tingles with fascination that is foreign to my body. my eyes are half-closed, my lips are ready, heart in hand, ready to hand over.

i'm sneaking around this wet city, stealing kisses that were mine a long time ago. This city is not real, and I am living up to its expectations. It has many, albeit bittersweet.

I hate it when you sing, by the way. A writer, distressed in the dark, a musician, struggling with his out-of-key note. both ill-equipped where their voices are concerned.


there is no easy way out of this, and i will never admit to having an escape route till the fire of my flesh dies down.

1 comment:

fataltactixx said...

there really is no easy way out of this.

great post.