a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post. [check!]
b) List 10 honest things about yourself. Cheating makes you lame, so just play along, all you taggees.
c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.
d)Notify said bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next. Ooh, I'm sure they'd love that.
a)thanks........................ =p. hehe, no really, yours was too fun to read, hope i can make mine just as entertaining.
1. I love writing in pencil. In fact, I prefer it to such a degree that I will go out of my way to carry as many pencils in my purse as I can. Especially the squeaky mechanical ones, those are my FAVS. It's sad, but true. Kind of stuck in grade school if you think about it.
2. I'm dyslexic when I'm tired. People have been known to record/write down funny shit I say.
3. I constantly do things to purport my reality as a fantastical thing. I alter my vision or add foreign objects into my body. There are days when I'm stuck in my mind to the point where I start believing a truth I've completely made up. And then it's too much fun to actually come out.
4. I love the smell of skin. It's the most pure way someone can present themselves without even knowing/trying.
5. I'm very wary of animals. The fact that they don't trust me makes me not trust them.
6. I've had a generic stuffed teddy bear since I was born, and I can't actually sleep without him. Unless I'm sleeping with someone. Which means they have to be teddy, and up for long hours of cuddling.
7. I'm super-opinionated, and super-judgmental, but not really. Yeah. Try figuring that one out.
8. Sometimes, there's no point in telling the truth. So I don't. (This happens more frequently than I'd like it to).
9. The only reason I have an ok relationship with my parents is because I've gotten to know them as people.
10. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. (note: throughout the course of this list, this is probably the only truest of true things about me).
sigh. this is the shittiest thing I've ever written. WOE IS ME, IT IS LATE IN THE NIGHT, MUST SLEEP bye.