Sunday, January 30, 2011

electricity

He does not kiss me fully, and his conscience touch stems out of distraction. He does not like to make magic love to magic music. To him, they were two different types of awesome, and you could only really pay attention one at a time, without disrespecting the sanctity and devotion of the other. The room had to be dark, for the most part. It made voices spit fiery balls of desire and hands plunge into a desperate search for treasure. And when you finally did allow light to stream in, you weren't surprised at the person holding your face, because you didn't know who you had just been with. When he slept, he rested his arm between my diverged  breasts. Like an arrow through a heart, it was bound to be a mess; and so it was.

5 comments:

Basnapoocho said...

I mean like seriously. I wouldn't waste a moment over someone who doesn't like to make magic love to magic music. I mean what kind of kids can one have with such a guy. Like seriously.

Zh. said...

umm. one doesn't have kids with such a guy. one is not and should not be thinking about kids PERIOD while being with someone. thanks for ruining the image, man.
:p

Basnapoocho said...

Aha, you're welcome love.

But i am the monster? Right. I mean do you have any idea what a buzz kill you are. I mean you have absolutely no regard for 60 odd subscribers of your blog, who are bloody addicted to your these short anecdotes and one liner posts with these powerful sentences and your romantic fuzziness and the overt relationshipistic details. I mean we enjoy them till your last line. Which is usually terribly heartbreaking or something of the sort(need samples, go read your four last posts) . I mean you should be the one apologizing, not me. You are the image destroyer, all that in the name of art.
PS: If this was a facebook comment, at least four people would've liked it.

Zh. said...

that was profound. kind of at a loss for words.

Basnapoocho said...

Sometimes but i wonder why ladies keep saying that to me i.e. i make them speechless. It's a good thing right? R.E.S.P.E.C.T