Sunday, January 02, 2011

pyro

He told me (in my dream, of course) that he loved my words. He said that he often had to go over them, again and again, over a course of a few days. That he studied and analyzed them, that he had felt their presence in his life long before I showed up and messed up his routine. He told me he was afraid that he'd never be able to get on a plane and go around the world. He feared he would never be able to learn the international language of love. The one I spoke to him, and the one he could not speak back.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You've got such a unique perspective; it's awe striking.

Anonymous said...

youre uglier than i thought =/

Zh. said...

ha. thank you, both of you :)

AW said...

maybe fear is what's holding him back from being able to speak back..

Basnapoocho said...

I mean, why do women consider themselves to be final authorities on love? Like seriously?