Saturday, September 17, 2011

this is a poem about sex.

Frustration.
A delicate kiss.
My pink-colored affection leaves a trace,
everywhere I touch him.
Among the debris of the broken building,
next to the Latin Bible,
watching the picture of the holy
woman in purple pumps,
kick up her feet and say 'hey'.
I, too mimicking,
ridiculously laughing,
my limbs falling apart,
I,
there now,
I when I was four,
captured and framed.
To the sound of  the sad harmonica,
dark hair covered in sweat and tears,
humiliation and reconciliation at its finest,
the white books full of green people fantasies.
The sudden choke,
the lackadaisical eye,
a mixture of fucking and tickling.
The weary disconnect after
eternal minutes of togetherness.
The boisterous neighbors wanting to
get our attention,
walking haughtily,
cranking music so that
my roof shakes,
my walls ache,
my heart breaks.

5 comments:

Dreaminglass said...

This is beautiful.

Zh. said...

Thank you, but I was quite fucking miserable when I wrote this a few months ago. So miserable that I had to hide it from myself. That way I wouldn't be reminded of the feelings I was feeling.

But one must deal,eventually.

Dreaminglass said...

Sorry you were miserable. It's still brilliantly written.

Maryam A. said...

So well written.

Basnapoocho said...

I like it from "I, too mimicking" onwards.
Gives very Eliot-ish vibes. I love Eliot-ish things.
I don't know why i don't like broken falling metaphors. Been to passe. But write and publish whatever you feel like. Stand tall and kick ass.

So yea good shit.