Saturday, February 04, 2012

demotivational

'The train! The train! The train!', her nimble heart yelled.
(She couldn't help thinking afterwards) the kisses that were exchanged had somehow been lost in translation. It didn't matter though. Somehow, somewhere, someone understood.
Every single day, we prepare ourselves so much. We put on necessary armor to fight what we expect to happen, and we always have back up armor for the unexpected.
All that false protection (I say false because there is no certain way to cheat the inevitable) tries its best to guard us from what we think will harm us. Walking around barefoot will make the dust settle in our bones. Too much sun will turn us into unfortunate-looking monsters. Not wearing a seat belt will prevent us getting from point A to B. So on and so forth, this list of 'do-nots' and 'should-nots' is endless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gladness.

E. said...

I feel like I know so much about you, but still I don't know you. I think we have something in common. Something we dont know of yet. I think you are that person I heard about. I think we have both been through something same, with someone we both know. Excuse this gibberish. I just didn't know what else to say.

Zh. said...

<3