Monday, May 14, 2012

The New Summer

It has been a strangely pleasant start of driving large cars with small patience while staring at the sudden abundance of freshly bloomed extra large roses that seem to surprisingly be everywhere, wondering why I can't just uproot everything I think is beautiful and keep it all in a perfectly orchestrated array of borrowed cardboard boxes in the three-dimensional triangular closet under the wooden stairs.

There's a lot of newness emanating from my soul. Even this slip in to a (previously unfamiliar) slump of lazy, dizzy happiness, where I want to do nothing but sit around all day because I don't know when I'll feel this amazing again so best not disturb it.

Anyhow, it's always a good idea to fold, pack and ship away your baggage to a place you're never ever ever ever going to visit again because you almost died last time you were there and stayed longer than should ever have been necessary.

3 comments:

Nur R. said...

CAN I JUST SAY THAT THIS BLOG IS MY FAV!?

Zh. said...

hahahahah! that makes me REALLY happy :) thank you!

F. said...

Yes, I might just fall in love with you.